Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I Know Better

Our neighbor had a tree service come out and remove some trees.  We still have debris from the big sweet gum that fell in our yard so Jason hired them to haul off the brush.  They came in our yard and moved some brush around and the owner Lewis Jones of Eagle Tree and Timber came to the door and asked for payment.  I gave it to him.  I know, I know, I know!  Never pay in full before a service.  Don't think I haven't beat myself up since Monday.  Well needless to say he has not been back and the tree is still in the yard.  Since Monday we have been told many stories of how he has done the same to others.  I will wait and see if he shows up today.  I'll let you know what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no. We have learned about paying in advance as well. Luckily, with the internet, you can rate their company all day long.

    ReplyDelete