Wednesday, January 25, 2012

When Life Gives You Rain

Put on a colorful raincoat, pick up a flowery umbrella and SMILE :).


Since it was raining outside I didn't plan on walking today.  Then I read a blog from http://healthystrides.blogspot.com/2012/01/outside-gym.html and decided that rain and 48 degrees were not good excuses for missing my walk with Zane.  Check out healthystrides blog.  She has lost over 100 pounds and inspires me.  She also lives in a colder climate and only misses her walk/runs if it is colder than 25 degrees.  That took my excuse away. 

I felt a little like a kid splashing in the puddles today.  Singing in the Rain kept spinning through my head and we had the walking trail to ourselves.  It was nice and quiet with the exception of robins everywhere.  SO glad I went.  Enjoy your day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful, Michelle! I am loving the rain today. Sitting by the fire reading my book is a rare pleasure, but I have a date with the elliptical tonight! You are darling in your rain gear!!:) Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Makes me want a raincoat and umbrella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I just wanted to let you know that Arkansas Women Bloggers has moved to a new home! We're now at http://arkansaswomenbloggers.com. We would love to have you stop by and fill out our registration form so we can list your site. It's free and will help you connect with a great community of Women bloggers in Arkansas!

    ReplyDelete