Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Encouragement is the Word

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.”

William Arthur Ward quotes (American dedicated scholar, author, editor, pastor and teacher

As a woman I distintly know all my faults and where I fall short.  Women tend to be perfectionists alway worrying, wondering, praying and trying to be the best.  I worry if I am ruining my children, if I am a good wife, dusting correctly (before or after vaccuming), and so on.  I usually do not need to be reminded of where I fall short and yet I find women tend to be very critical with each other.  My word for 2012 is Encouragement.  I want to encourage others by seeing what they are doing right and letting them know about it.  This includes myself as well.  I am going to open my eyes and see what I am doing right (there must be something).  I hope my blog reflects that this year.  You are valuable!

No comments:

Post a Comment