Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Autumn

 Happy Autumn Everyone!  I hope this time of year gives you a break from the heat, time to relax and enjoy the crisp air, hot cocoa, fall colors and caramel apples.  We finally have a break from the heat!  It is in the 80s now and all I want to do it bake.  This can be good and bad.  We have been in Texarkana a year.  My how time flies.  My kiddos are growing up.  Here is Derek for an example.
Derek as a Tiger cub (in the middle). 
 
 Last year at Crossover.  My little man becoming a boy scout from a Webelos receiving recognition for earning all 20 Webelos pins.
 Derek two years ago as a Webelos winning 2nd in the Pinewood Derby.
Derek receiving his patrol leader patch last night.  I think I will go cry and bake something (preferably with chocolate) now.  Happy Autumn Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment