Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Fever

Spring fever has hit the Edwards household like a freight train.  I have even resorted to cleaning the porches as an excuse to be outside.  Fishing is a much better way to pass the time.  Don't you think so?
The first of March the apple blossoms were in bloom and this little guy let me take his picture.  He was a dream to work with.

Then came the daffodils or jonquils as they are called in the south.  My mother in law and I had a great time at the Jonquil Festival in Old Washington last weekend.

We had these wirey looking shrubs I was considering digging out of the yard.  Surprise!  They are wisteria.  The fragrance is intoxicating.  This little guy agrees.
Flowers are everywhere.  These flowers appear white until you zoom in.  They have pink in them.  Who would know except for bees and photographers?
I hope you are shaking off the winter blues and enjoying some sunshine.  Be sure to take time to smell the flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment