Nineteen years ago I married my best friend. I was only seventeen at the time and had just graduated high school.
I have spent over half my life with Jason and he is a man of integrity. I am blessed to be loved by him. When we were first married we were so broke that a night out was Mcdonald's cheeseburgers for 59 cents and $2 in the motorcycle gas tank to ride around the lake.
We have experienced the birth of three great kids! We have grieved the death of 5 grandparents and 2 great grandma's. We have lived in three states. We moved to Dallas when our second born was 6 weeks old. We have owned a machine shop. We have purchased 4 homes. We have traveled to Las Vegas, Gulf of Mexico, Black Hills, and the East Coast even though we could not afford a honeymoon.
Each sunrise brings a new day to share with Jason. In honor or our nineteen years I will share nineteen things I love about him.
2. Work Ethic
3. Beautiful Blue Eyes
5. His Famous Toast
7. His cards and love notes
8. His sound technician ability
9. How he holds my hand when we pray
10. He can fix ANYTHING
11. Only he grills a steak the way I like it everytime
12. My knight (he's got my back)
14. Sense of Humor
15. Great Daddy
16. Supportive and Encouraging
18. Always leaves the toilet seat down
19. Loves me the way I am as we grow together