Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hobbits's Don't Like Adventures but Adventures Like Hobbits's

We are off on a GREAT adventure.  Jason and I have moved often during our 19 year marriage and we are off again!  There is no one I would rather go with than him and our children.  Jason has been offered a position near Texarkana, Arkansas.  It is a good opportunity for him and I am proud of him.  
We now begin the process of looking for a new home and finding new friends.  Everywhere we have lived we have made friends and I can't say we have been disappointed in any community we have been a part of.  I know the future will be the same.  We look forward to what God has in store for us.  I will keep you updated on our move!

2 comments:

  1. You've never been disappointed because you are wonderful people who seek (and find) the good. You will have a great time wherever you go. I'm sorry to lose the opportunity to associate with you--my own fault for not taking better advantage of the time! Let's at least stay Facebook friends--I love your PMA!

    --Keli Wright

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an appropriate post! Love it! You know I will miss you immensely but I am very excited for your new adventure!:) Lori

    ReplyDelete