Saturday, December 26, 2009

Time to Get to Business

Christmas was merry at our home. I hope it was at yours also. We celebrated the birth of Jesus and enjoyed our family. Jason worked all night Christmas eve and made it home around 8 am to open gifts with the kids. He napped as much as work would allow him. He had to take phone calls all day. We managed to sneak out late afternoon and watch Alvin and the Chipmunks Squeakel. It was cute and better than the first movie in my opinion. This morning he was called back to work and the kids and I are lounging at home. I started HCG yesterday. HCG is a homeopathic weight loss remedy. I know several people who have used it with great success! We offer it at Ozark Herb and Spice to our clients. Yesterday and today are my load days. This means that I eat what I like and tomorrow I start a low calorie diet. I will post my measurements and weight for you all to see how I progres over the next 4 weeks. If you would like more info go to my website www.michelleedwardsjoy.com and click on the link HCG. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment