Wednesday, July 6, 2011

For 30 Days

I love this video.  I have heard of the idea of doing something for 30 days to establish a habit but never for the pure enjoyment of it.  I have been making a list of things I would like to do for 30 days at a time.  Here are a few things I am going to try.  Write Fiction, Take Photos, Draw, Write Poetry, Meditate, Laugh, Bicycle, Knit, Cook a New Recipe, Eat Chocolate (ok lets not get carried away).  Some things I am not good at such as meditate (sit still quietly) or draw but that is the fun of it.  Who knows, maybe there is an artist locked up inside of me.  Perhaps I will be the next Rembrant?  I hope to expand my horizons by doing things I enjoy or always wanted to do. What things can you think of to do?  I would love to hear your ideas.

http://www.ted.com/talks/matt_cutts_try_something_new_for_30_days.html

2 comments:

  1. I love this! My challenges always seem less positive, like trying NOT to do something for 30 days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to hearing how this goes Michelle.
    Lindsay
    x

    ReplyDelete