Monday, January 16, 2012

366 Project Week Two

Once again I failed to take pics each day.  The habit is coming slowly but surely.  This week was unseasonable warm with one or two cold days.  We spent it homeschooling and then on Saturday Jenelle and I had the day to ourselves while Dad and Brittany hit the Racer's Auction and Derek stayed with a friend.  We enjoyed our day together and watched Beauty and the Beast in 3D.  I have lost 6 lbs the last two weeks following Weight Watchers Online.  Last friday was my brother Clinton's birthday on Friday the 13th.  We also had the tree removed (finally) that fell last fall and Sunday was spent cleaning up debris of the fallen tree.   Here are some of the pics I took this week.  Have a great week everyone!!

Dogs in sweaters make me smile.

 
Doesn't Oscar look regal?  He should be on Mr. Rogers Neighborhood.

Jenelle and Sprinkles.

My boy can work a rake.

Take down that wall!

Sitting around like always ;)

My handsome hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment